Monday, October 4, 2010

New Ride

We got Chance a walker.  He didnt know what to think at first.  We have tile and hardwood throughout the house so the walker doesnt get hung on carpet.  (I miss me some carpet though) Anyhow, he likes the walker until he runs into the couch or the door.  He hasnt quite figured out how to back up or turn around.  He will in time...

Not sure what this face was for
We also got him a learning to walk/makes lots of sounds and music gadget

I know all these pictures are the wrong side up but my computer wouldnt let me turn them.  I will work on turning them the right side up when I can.  But until then...just turn your head and see how cute he is walking with his new toy!



HE love it!

Then he thought it would be fun to turn it over and play with it upside down. :)

Us getting ready for bed one night.  Yo Gabba Gabba was on so he was ignoring the camera. 
"Chance, Chance look at the camera..."

"mom stop it with the kisses"
"I love you too mommy"
"hello"
"Is this better mom" 


Last night we traded in the old ride for a new one...
This car seat has been his ride from day one and now its time for his big boy car seat. :( 
(hence the background - thanks to Aunt Robin who thought we needed a blanket held up for a background)

"What is this thing"
"Do I really have to ride in here"

He looks so sweet and little in his big boy car seat.  It took his Daddy forever to install it.  So funny but all these baby gadgets are kicking his booty! haha.  But he installs them and puts them together with lots of love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment