Sunday, January 2, 2011

Camo Dudes

Over the holidays I was able to get some pictures of "the boys" in all their camo hunting gear.  Even lil man was all camo-ed out!


Pops and C the day after Christmas

Our last 2010 DATE NIGHT.  We went and ate at OutBack and went to the outlet mall.  (Thanks Kyle for the gift card to OutBack...it was delicious!) 

Chance stayed with my parents and family.  We missed this sweet face at dinner though however, it was nice to have a night out to ourselves.  Thanks for watching C - mom, dad, Robin, Dale and Kyle - I think he was super busy! 
My dad got Chance a mini camo 4 wheeler for Christmas and Chance is scared to death of the noise it makes when it moves.  It has totally devastated my dad.  We keep telling him that C will one day like it and warm up to it, but it is for a 3 year old or older. ha! Everytime C is over at their house he gets the 4 wheeler out and tried to get him to get on it.  I think while we were out having dinner Dad was trying to get C to ride the wheeler! It didnt work.  Maybe one day...
Our holiday break is over.  :(  We start back to work tomorrow.  I am very sad.  Very sad.  I have enjoyed being home everyday and spending every moment with my lil man and family. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment