Thursday, January 27, 2011

Packers or Steelers?

It is NO Question who we are going for - The Green Bay Packers.  I have always been a Packer fan because of Favre but this time its because Graham Harrell is one of their quarterbacks.  Graham's dad, Sam, married Doug and I and Kathy, Graham's mom is my mom's very best friend and Doug and I graduated with Graham's older brother, Zac.  We have a special place in our hearts for the Harrell family.  My family has known them since I was in 1st grade, we moved together, we vacationed together, road trips together, fought with each other, hated each other and loved each other.  We are family.  So it is bitter sweet to see Graham getting to go to the Super Bowl...in TEXAS...on his home turf!  We are so excited! 
But if you know Graham he doesnt worry much on "material things" but what is important, I guess you could say...or you could say he is just a MAN.  haha.  The link below is so so so funny.  This boy is making so much money yet he cant spring for a few "necessities" to live.  Watch and you shall see what I am talking about....
 
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/sports/inside_huddle/in-the-house-with-graham-harrell

His mom said "I knew he was sleeping on an air mattress but I would have thought he would have at least bought some sheets"

Needless to say....GO PACKERS!! 
  Chance sporting his sports pjs (camera phone pic - bad quality)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! That video made me laugh. I'm for sure going for the packers too because of Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...little man is playing with the bowling pins I gave him! :D

    ReplyDelete