Saturday, January 8, 2011

HELP/1st Haircut!

For anyone who reads my blog...I am having some issues posting pictures.  A window keeps popping up saying I am out of free storage space and need to purchase more.  HAS ANYONE ELSE had this happen? I didnt know when I started blogging I would have to purchase storage space.  What is a girl to do!?  I have been wanting to post things we have been doing with pictures and I cant!  So so frustrating...I will buy more space if that is what I am suppose to do, however, I emailed a friend of mine and she said that hasnt ever happened to her!  yikes!  Why me!?

Chance got his first hair cut today.  He was so good and the cut turned out precious.  He was a bit nervous and unsure about we were doing...one reason being that the girl cutting his hair had PINK hair and a bit unfriendly.  I sure wish I could post pictures of this but maybe I will be able to soon.

Also...his 1st birthday is approaching.  His invitations turned out precious.  I am still trying to decide on a cute cake I found or cupcakes and cookies.  Anyhow, we are just having a relaxing weekend at home after the first week back to school. 

Have a good weekend.  If anyone has answers about this storage space issue I am having please leave me a comment!!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment