Monday, January 10, 2011

Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Yes, today is my 28th birthday.  I found myself a few times today with tears rolling down my face.  Why?  I have no idea.  Could it be that that I am fastly approaching 30, or could it be that in one week my sweet baby boy will be ONE, or could it be that I am on DAY 10 of becoming healthy and fit and all I want to do is eat a fat piece of chocolate cake? 
After each tear I would ask myself "what is wrong with me?"  I am so absolutely blessed with amazing family and friends, husband and beautiful son.  Today is my birthday...I should be happy.  I am happy.  I think partly they were tears of happiness.  Or that is what I am saying...
I woke up got dressed and when I opened my car this morning my husband had the prettiest white with pink tip roses in the seat with the sweetest card.  I took the roses to school and put them on my desk.  Chance gave me a warm snuggie.  So sweet of him. (note - I was wearing it tonight and Chance pulled it off of me and dragged it around for awhile.  Too funny)
My mom and sister gave me the sweetest cards with gift card and money inside.  SWEET!  And...some pretty gerber daisies. 
Thank you to my wonderful family who I love oh so much for all you do for me and to my sweet friends for all the birthday wishes today.  Each one made my day a little brighter!  I thank the Lord everyday for each of you. 
Still havent figured out why I have already used up 1 GB of free storage space on my blog and cannot post pictures...another reason for the tears I bet.  But I will figure it out sooner or later. 
I ordered Chance's birthday cake today!  It is going to be soooo stinkin cute I might just cry! ha!  No No...its going to be perfect.   Cant wait to post pics of it real soon. 
I better go...my brain is all over the place today. haha.  It's been a good day. 
I want my 28th year to be the best one yet! :)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment