Thursday, June 21, 2012

1st teeth cleaning

Last week I had a teeth cleaning appointment with my sister (who by the way is the best dental hygentist I have ever been to!)  After she finished cleaning my teeth she attempted to clean Chance's teeth and look around to see if she saw any cavities (which I am so afraid for him to have - a Mommy fear). Plus, last fall he fall on the tile floor in our kitchen and broke his front tooth and we have been watching it ever since.  He did pretty good for the first time.  He didnt really like when she tried to polish them because it vibrated his teeth too much.  Here are a few pics we snapped during the visit.
 We are getting so sad because my sister and her husband are moving next week.  :(  We are going to miss seeing them almost every other day!! 

 He loved the machine that sucks the water out of your mouth.  He is a cute mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment