Friday, June 15, 2012

Water Table Fun/Family Night Out

I wanted to buy Chance a water table last year and finally did last week.  The pictures speak for themselves.  He really used the water table as an actual water table for maybe 2.5 seconds.  HA!
 Then he decided it was more fun to get in the water table
 and we ended the evening eating a cupcake, nude, in the water table.  He kept saying "I take bath, mommy" 
Last week we all went to dinner at Outback as I mentioned in an earlier post and all the pictures we took from the evening were on my phone and I am just now getting them uploaded. 







 I lauged getting ready to go out.  It was the first time all summer that I actually didnt wear a hat or put my hair in a pony tail.  I through on a little perfume too.  Ha! 
The boys went to the deer lease for the weekend and us girls are gonna do a little shopping and laying by the pool.  Chance is stuck with us doing girly things...Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment