Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary/Happy Father's Day

Today Doug and I celebrate being married for 6 years.  We went and had dinner at Outback last night and went to a few places at the outlet mall before coming home.  Chance stayed over at my parents while we went out and he played and keep everyone quite busy playing baseball and fetching golf balls in the swimming pool.  (That's one of his favorite things to do is hit them in the water and have Poppa go get them.) 
*top picture was taking with my camera and the bottom was taking with our iphone...weird how Doug shirt is brighter in the top one than the bottom one.

I am going to use this post to do a late Father's day post too.  Doug is a great daddy.  Chance loves his daddy to pieces.  I have a great Dad too.  Both of them would do anything for their families. 
I think this is by far my most favorite picture of Doug and Chance.  And yes...Doug is wearing shorts. ha!  Love these two so much!
Chance and I made Doug a candy card. 
 and yes Chance is wearing underwear...ha! 


The rest of these pictures are from a variety of things we have done in June 2012 with this sweet, energetic 29 month old:
*Chance and I went to Schlitterbahn with a friend of mine and her little girl
*Lots of playing baseball in the house, outside, in our sleep.  We literally have to take every single piece of sporting equipment we own every where we go.  Major meltdowns if we forget a piece.  It's dramatic.  And very exhausting...
*Eating chocolate covered strawberries (Doug made these for me for our anniversary)
*Spent the day on Lake Travis with my bestie, Ashley and her sweet family - we had an amazing time.
*We spend many nights at my parents sitting by the pool watching Chance play and entertain us
 Chance actually got on the tube with Doug and liked it until we got into some rough water. 








 He was going to ride his motorcycle to Schlitterbahn!

 Chance LOVED the strawberries
and the last picture is my little boy taking a nap.  I took a picture of him on the monitor.  He cracks me up!
We leave for our cruise REALLY REALLY soon...cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment