Saturday, April 10, 2010

One happy lil boy

We put Chance in his bumbo tonight and he loves it now that he has control of his head. He is also in love with his hands and fingers right now. I have figured out though that he only puts them in his mouth when he is really tired. After this video I fed him and rocked him sound asleep. Tomorrow he will be 12 weeks old. Time is going by too fast. However, I am ready for school to be out! ha!

Now that I figured out how to post a video thanks to my husband I will try and post more. Doug and I keep making fun of each other though on how we sound on the camera. Oh well. Chance thinks we are funny. Guess that is all that matters, right?

Tomorrow is my good friend Robyn's baby shower. Her baby is due May 4th, she is having a lil girl named Quinn Marie. Chance will have a lil girlfriend now. However, he has one at Miss Magna's (his sitter). Her name is Lillian and she is 8 weeks old. Miss Magna told me one day when I picked up Chance this week that Lillian cooed at Chance and he cooed back with a huge smile. Already flirting...

After the baby shower tomorrow we have a 1 year old's birthday party to go to. A full day!

I will try and post some recent pics of Chance tomorrow. That is if I have time. I had to buy a new memory card for our camera today so I can take more pics. Our other one is full, now why would it be full!? haha.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment