Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleeping Baby

As Chance is sleeping I wanted to post a few pics of him I have taken this week. It has been a very busy, long, tiring week. With TAKS under my belt now I can breathe and now that we SOLD our house we can start looking for a place in Seguin. I also found out today that I will be teaching 8th grade Algebra I next year at this brand new middle school and the other bonus is the school is about 200 yards from the house mom and dad just bought! So I will be able to go see Chance during lunch as he will be staying with his grandma! :) God is soo good. Tonight was Doug's last baseball game here at Connally. These were taken after the game. Excuse my awful hair!
this is BJ, Stephanie and Ethen...we will miss them so much when we move

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Raina, your move could not have worked out any better! What a smooth transition and seeing your baby at lunch, will be perfect! Chance is a doll~

    ReplyDelete