Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh Happy Day...

Today is Friday and I get to spend the whole weekend with my lil man. My mom came early this morning to keep him today. She needed a "Chance" fix. I left this morning with a sense of peace knowing she has him today. I called her at lunch asking how he was doing and she said "he does not like to take a nap" NOPE...he is a sleep fighter!! Anyhow I am at school wishing for 4:15 to get here so I can go home. I was going thru my cell phone pictures needing to erase some so I can take new ones and came across these that I think are so cute and wanted to post. The quality is not great but you can still see his sweet face.

I think in every one of these pictures he looks a lil different. He is so funny with his expressions. I love him so much.

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment