Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me and the Munchkin

Doug and I had to take half days today, Doug in the morning and me in the afternoon to stay home with the lil man. He has an eye infection (has had this goopy eye since birth but has gotten worse this last week). The dr prescibed some drops but he couldnt go to the sitter for 24 hours. Do you think I minded staying home with this lil guy!!?? No way! We enjoyed our day so much. I met Doug for lunch at Jason's Deli and we had a great day. Chance and I took a 3 hr nap...well Chance did I snoozed off and on. This was Chance when he woke up

He was all SMILES...

Then he went to sleep again.

These are a couple of pics that were on my phone from this past weekend and a few weeks back.


Tomorrow is Wednesday and then Thursday and then Friday when I get to be with my lil munchkin all weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment