Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friends and Sleep update

I took some pictures of Chance one day last week when he was playing.  I think I captured some good ones.  Can you believe he is 6 months old?? 
I love my camera.  One of the best things we have purchased! 
We had some friends visit this weekend.  We had a great time relaxing, swimming, eating out and talking.  Brent and Chelsi came in Friday and left this morning :(  We always enjoy their visits!  Saturday we went over to my parents and layed out and swam before we headed out for mexican food!  My mom and dad kept Chance when we went to dinner.  Thank you mom and dad...We appreciate all you do for us!! 

Now...on to the sleep update...still struggling to get Chance to sleep in his room.  He will sleep for a few hours and then we have the hardest time getting him to go back to sleep in his crib.  With company this weekend his room is right by the guest bedroom so we didnt want to keep Brent and Chelsi up all night doing the "cry out" (which I am not good at, at all)  So he ended up in our room this weekend...but we are working on it!  Hopefully things will get better this week otherwise if you see me I will be a walking zombie and so will my son! ha.
"Mom sleep is overrated"  We had to lower the bed.  Lil toot!  Love him though.  How could you not love this face. 
Now when Daddy is playing with C these are the only toys Doug will give him...
Hope yall have a great week!  School will be starting before I know it!  boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment