Friday, July 16, 2010

Sleepless in Seguin


This sweet lil boy hasnt been sleeping much this last week.  Needless to say Mommy and baby are super tired.  I think he is teething and we went on a lil mini vacation and sleeping somewhere else and traveling can mess with a routine.  Not that we really had one, ha!  Chance has been waking up about 2-3 times during the night.  :(  He will be 6 months old tomorrow.  This lil bundle of joy (even when he isnt sleeping) is super active.  He wants to be everywhere.  He loves to stand up with the help of someone holding his hands.  He screams at the top of his lungs he loves it so much.  He can "scooch" across the floor already, he can go from laying on his stomach to a crawling position to a sitting position.  I got it all on video today so I need to get that uploaded.  We have one lil independent baby boy.  We go for his 6 month check up Monday. 

My parents took us, my brother and sister on a lil vacation getaway.  We went to the Hyatt Resort and Spa in San Antonio.  We had a very nice time.  The girls got massages and pedicures and the boys golfed one day.  The rest of the time we relaxed by the pool, floated the lazy river, ate, ate and ate...
Here are some pics
I have a really hard time getting Chance to smile for pics now.  He smiles all the time but when the camera is in front of him this is the face I get. 
I guess he gets it from his grandpa.  ha!  this was at Outback one night at dinner.  We always give my dad a hard time about his facial expressions in pictures and look at this...what a pair!
On the way to the spa
Chance was wore out after a long day at the pool.  He was a trooper though.
Not sure what has Chance's attention but he sure wasnt interested in taking a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment