Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday 2010

We woke up at 2:30 and headed out to shop!  It was MADNESS and I cant say I will ever do this again. 
 However, we did find a few things. HA!  There is a BOB stroller underneath all of these bags so we didnt buy too much.  lol.  We finally called it a day when we literally had no more room to put anything.  Chance was so good.  I was sick most of the Thanksgiving holiday so I sat in the car at some of the stores with Chance and we slept off and on.  We were at Target by 4:00 am, but didnt get out because the line out the door was CRAZY long and it was cold so we went to Kohls.  When we got in Kohls my mom, sister and I all starred at each other like "what are we doing?"  The line to check out wrapped the STORE!!!  We left there too.  I went to Babies R Us and got a few good deals, we went to the mall and then back to Target later on. 
 My lil munchkin outside with Daddy on Thanksgiving day watching them fry the turkey! :)
 Chance is OBSESSED with going outside.  OBSESSED...he will stand and beat on the window wanting to go outside.  Luckily at our house we have a covered patio and so this is what he does when he is out there...
 He stands with Stella at the patio door to go out in the grass.  Here is my two babies watching Doug mow!  :)  So cute!

When Chance is at Nana's he loves to SWING.  He literally will scream when you take him out and try to go inside.  He is Mr. Independent and is definately getting such a strong, super cute personality.  Love you sweet boy!
Here is a sneak peak of what he is wearing in our Christmas picture!!  :)

This post is random and I have more pictures to upload from Thanksgiving and such but these are just pictures from what I had on my email or from my phone. 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment