Friday, November 19, 2010

Wishful Thinking

Today I am thinking about Christmas and what I need to start buying for everyone.  I love Christmas and this year it will be all the more fun since it will be Chance's first Christmas.  Oh how it will be so much fun watching him open gifts and getting excited about playing with new toys.  I have already been looking online for good deals on toys and such.  My mom, sis and I (and Chance) are going to step out and go shopping on BLACK FRIDAY!!  We are pretty excited about it.  I sure hope Chance does well with it.  He just doesnt know what is in store for him. ha!  I am super excited because Babies R Us is having a great deal on formula, diapers and WIPES!  My sister is wanting to be one of the first customers at Victoria Secret.  :)  Doug and I need a new deep freezer for the deer meat I HOPE he will be bringing home.  :)  And of course we cant for get T A R G E T!!! One of our favorites.  My mom texted me last night and said "we are going to go to Target at 4:00AM on Black Friday"  um...ok!  haha  Sounds fun.
So onto wishful thinking...I am wishing for two things...
I really want an IPHONE.  My camera on my phone now takes horrible pictures (maybe because Chance likes to chew on it??)  haha.  I am due for a new upgrade after Christmas.

If you know me well...you know I hate to clean house...
I will clean...but it's not my thing.  I like my house to be clean and tidy.  We have ALL TILE floors and hardwood floors.  So it is hard to sweep and then mop all of it with a 10 month old.  
I told my family that I needed to invent a washer/dryer that not only washed and dryed your clothes, but it would hang them up on a hanger or fold them and place them back in the basket for me to put them in their place.  Does anyone else hate laundry?  I dont mind doing it...its putting it away that's the problem.  (enough of that :))

This weekend we are home all weekend!!  yeah!!!
Have a good Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment