Friday, November 12, 2010

Randomness

Thank goodness today is FRIDAY!!  It's been a long week with no football game tonight to look forward too. I am really tired today cause Lil Man was up every two hours last night.  It was rough.  I think he is teething and his tummy hurt too.  He had his booster shot this week and my wonderful mom and sister took him because I could not get off of work.  I felt so bad not going with him but he didnt even cry.  He is such a big boy.  Here is a pic of mom and him in the waiting room. 
Mom said that Chance crawled straight to this truck in the play area, picked it up,  lifted it up over his head and threw it.  Yep...he is ALL BOY.  He is walking so much these days too.  Maybe that is another reason why he isnt sleeping.  He wants to be up playing and walking.  :/ 

He loves playing in his crib sometimes...
He is so sweet.  I say he is precious all the time.  Doug asked me the other day "you think you could find a different word to use to describe Chance, he is a boy"  I said well when he is 12 I will call him handsome but for now he is soooo precious!! :)

This was a picture of me and Chance at the last football game all bundled up.  I sure will miss Friday night cuddling with my sweet boy at the games...

Happy Friday!!!

Oh and CONGRATS to my sister who got her first REAL JOB...as a dental hygentist.  We are so proud of you Robin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment