Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday!

What a weekend!  Friday night Chance, my mom, my sis, Kyle and myself all went to Olive Garden before the game.  Dare I mention the football game...we lost.  It was not pretty.  We have to win this week to go to the playoffs.  :/ Chance and I spent the weekend together.  Doug went to the World Series game in Dallas Saturday and didnt get home til Sunday around noon.  Saturday Chance and I went to San Marcos to have lunch with my friend Kate and her daughter Lyla Grace.  We ate at Jason's Deli.  Then Chance and I headed to Hobby Lobby, Target and JCPenney's.  We had such a good day.  Well I had fun...here is Chance when I told him we were going shopping....
Then we came home and relaxed and watched TV.  Such a good day with my lil man!
Sunday we did the usual.  Play, laundry and clean up!  We went over to Nana's about 5 to prepare for trick or treating...those pics to come!!  This is Chance during his bath last night.  His hair is getting so thick!

Overall, a good weekend.  Now onto another week...of work...boo!!  HOWEVER, I have a hair appt. this coming Saturday!!  Cant wait!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I need to see tiger pictures from Halloween! We had to distract Smith with other things for him not to yank the hood off. I can't wait to see your little tiger too!

    ReplyDelete