Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick Or Treat - 1st Halloween

On Sunday we made it a Orange and Black kind of day.  I took Chance outside and got some cute pics of him on the swing in his Halloween "I'm Batty for Mommy" onesie.  Isnt he precious!




Drum roll please....
Chance was a lil TIGER for Halloween.  This was one of only about 3 pics I could get of him with the hat on.  

Him trying to pull it off
We had to distract him to get some pics...

And the melt down begins...

So Aunt Robin tried the hat on to make him feel better...Check out his face.

This picture is my favorite. 
He wanted to crawl around with Zoe outside
Walking to go Trick Or Treat.



Doug bought Chance this bat at the World Series and Chance plays with it all the time.
And chews on it
This face is soooo funny.  "Which one do I want?"
"Found it!"
"Yum"

No comments:

Post a Comment