Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brr..it's cold outside!

We put two blow up Christmas figures out this year and Chance is OBSESSED with going outside and seeing them.



He keeps his distance though. Ha! He says from the moment we pull in the driveway after school "bear bear" and "man" for snowman! Love his excitement!

I've been running a lot the past 5 weeks and the cold, rainy weather sure has put a damper on running.



But I bundle up and battle through it! My best friend, Ashley and I are training for a 1/2 marathon in February. I couldn't train/do this without her even if she doesn't live in the same town as I do we keep each other going thru texting!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and you, of course! Thanks for keeping me motivated and inspired. Hope we can get together during the break.

    ReplyDelete