Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cheer

I made Chance this Christmas reindeer. Well I painted it. I love how it turned out.



I made it a few weeks ago when the coaches wives went to a crafting place and all painted an ornament.



We had a great time visiting.


Mom's ornament.



We tried to go see Santa twice today. First stop Bass Pro Shop...two hour wait. No thanks. Headed to the mall and we couldn't even find a parking spot and by this time Chance had fallen asleep. We decided to come home and try later this week.
This sweet thing posing with his friend the bear.


And the Snowman.


Happy Saturday!

Tomorrow I am headed to see my bestie an run 6 miles.

And to leave you with something I think is so funny I saw someone had posted on Facebook.

So so funny.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment