Friday, December 30, 2011

Going to see PaPa (Pops)

After Christmas we went to see my grandpa, Pops.  We traveled to west Texas, a 4 hour trip on Christmas day where nothing was open except a few gas stations.  Chance was so hungry we got him a little pizza. 
He wouldnt let me give him just a slice...he wanted the whole thing. You would have thought he hadnt eaten in years.  Poor little guy.
He has a tendency to get a bit carried away with his food.  It was all over his head. 

 Uncle Dale and Chance had a great time together.  Here they are pretending to sleep. 
 Love this man so much!  Here we are eating at Underwoods.  All the men in my family think its the best barbeque around. 
 When we got home Chance played with his sticker book his Nana gave him.  He had the best time putting them all over himself. ha!
 and we made some pretzels dipped in white chocolate.  Chance really enjoyed eating them!

 Last night we went to Santa's Ranch near San Marcos.  It was miles of lights that you drive thru and see.  Chance had a fun time.  This is us before we headed out.  The shirt says it all.  "Boys will be Boys"  He would not crack a smile!
As the New Year approaches its time to set some new goals.  Hopefully I can stick to them.  One of them was to run a 1/2 marathon.  I had planned to run one at the end of January and have been training for the past 6-8 weeks.  However, I have a stress fracture now in my right foot.  So frustrating.  No running for me for awhile. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment