Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sneak Peek

Of our Christmas photos we had taken...




 Oh yes it was raining the morning we had the pictures taken.  NOT FUN.  But we got a few.
 

 Love this sweet boy to pieces.  He was chillin with the snowman.
 Not sure what to think about us giving him a kiss at the same time. ha!
 Pretty blue eyes
 One of the many family photos taken.  It truly is so hard to take pictures with a 22 month old.  Oh well.
Check out Chance's face here.  ha!

More to come later...I am super tired and ready for bed. I ran 5 miles this afternoon. My body aches.  Chance hasnt been feeling good today either.  Praying that it is just the weather.  He and I did shop til we dropped yesterday.  He was pretty good luckily.  Lots of bribing throughout the day.  Next year, all my shopping will be done ONLINE. 
Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment