Saturday, December 24, 2011

The visit with Santa...


He was less than thrilled! He was not a fan of Mr. Claus this year.

We just spent Christmas with my husband's side of the family last night and this morning.








Chance and Zach playing with his new trucks from his Nanny.
















Doug, John, Zach and Chance



Granny and her boys




He knew which gifts were his! :)




















His aunt Julie gave him a fish in water lamp. He loves it!

Before dinner. My new hat from Charming Charlies :)



Currently driving back to have our lil Christmas as a family of 3 then to my parents in the morning! Going to church tonight and dinner with my family! Can't wait!
Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas Eve.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment