Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Awe Man

Chance's favorite thing he says is "Awe Man".  He says this phrase many times through out the day.  I think he said it twenty billion times in the bath tonight as he was playing with his toys.  He cracks me up.  Love this sweet boy so much!

This is his master piece.  He said it was Boddie and Zoe.  :)
 Not sure why these are so blurry.  Just some cute pictures of my 25 month old who is growing WAY TOO FAST!  He is talking more and more.  He knows ALL of his colors.  He is super stubborn with his numbers.  He will count 1, 2...then stop.  The math teacher in me wants him to love numbers and math! :) 
A few other common phrases that he says a lot is "thank you momma" (or thank you to Nana or Daddy) and he has recently started saying "sorry momma"  For instance this morning as we were leaving for work and Nana's: I had a brand new top on that I felt is super cute and spent a pretty penny on, 2 of the buttons came off as I was carrying Chance.  He looks at them in disgust just as I was and says "oh sorry momma"  I said "baby it isnt your fault at all"  But it was such a cute moment and frustrating moment (for me) because why in the world did they come off!!!  Then this afternoon I realize the top has a hole under the arm!  Wow.  Not a happy camper. 
Going to dance with Chance...night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment