Sunday, March 18, 2012

End of Spring Break

Today is a sad day for two reasons. My grandpa would be 86 years old today. I miss him so much. I still can't believe he isn't with us on earth any longer. Happy Birthday Pops! I love you! The 2nd reason is I have to go back to work tomorrow. BOOO HOOO!!!

We did have an amazing week. Friday I went to eat at Iguana Grill on Lake Travis to celebrate my best friend, Ashley's birthday! Love her to pieces! We also had some really good friends come and stay the weekend with us. Thank you Courtney, Travis and sweet Sutton for coming to visit. :)
Here is a picture of our little boys on the way home from dinner last night
There


On the way home - they have iPhones in their hands! Ha!


I'll post more on our weekend later...
I've got to go dry my tears before tomorrow. I'm going to miss being with Chance all day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment