Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

Yesterday I started my Spring Break by having my wisdom teeth pulled.



These were a few pics I took of me and my bundle of joy before my mom picked us up to go to the dr office.


My appt was at 2 so I worked half a day but the hardest part is I couldn't have anything to eat or drink after 8 am. I was so thirsty of course along with my nerves of being put to sleep.



I cried all week worrying about this procedure and a few other things that we were dealing with but we got good news on that (right mom!!) I was/had this insane fear of being put to sleep and not waking up and then my baby would be without his mommy. I made it and now resting and recovery pretty good. Just really sore. Chance will kiss my cheeks and say "momma has Boo boo's" he is the sweetest thing! He was so good for his Nana while I was in surgery. (Doug was at a baseball game and their bus broke down). Thank you mom for making me soup and getting me back home and taking care of Chance. Now Doug has been able to help due to all games being rained out!



These were some pics on my phone. This one is us driving to Nana's and work. He is smiling so big in the back. Please excuse my pasty whiteness! Time for the spray tanner!!

This is how obsessed my son is with my feet. He loves them. It's cute and borderline weird. Ha!


Chance taking or should I say faking a nap in Stella's dog bed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment