Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 weeks old TODAY and weekend recap

Today my baby boy is 2 weeks old. I love him more today than I did yesterday. Is that possible? We had a few visitors this weekend. My mom came down Friday after school til Saturday, he loves his Gammie. Saturday Doug cooked steaks and we relaxed and watched TV. However, last night Chance was up most of the night. He was a lil fussy. Today Doug's sister Julie came with her two boys and my friend Amy stopped by on her way back to Houston. I am so mad I didnt get a picture with Amy before she left. :( Anyways, it was a filled weekend and we cant wait til next weekend either. My mom and sis (hopefully my dad too) are coming Friday and then two of our best friends Chelsi and Brent are coming Saturday for the night! We cant wait!

isnt this a sweet pic!?

This picture he is sort of smiling...oh he is so cute! Tomorrow is Chance's 2 week dr. appt. Hopefully all goes well. :) here are a few pics.
Waiting for our visitors...before I could get a good pic of his outfit (it was precious) he did a lil sprinkle on it when I was changing him. Boy, I have to be on top of my A game when changing his diaper...otherwise we are both soaked! ha
This is our nephew John. His shirt says "boobies make me happy" i thought it was so funny
LOOK OUT...Daddy already is giving him a baseball!!
Good night! Will post more on the dr appt tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I love the striped outfit....soooo cute. It kind of matches your background. Well I hope you had fun this weekend...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raina!!! He's is sooo precious! We're expecting our second boy in April. Boys are great!!! They LOVE there mommas!

    I'm excited to see that you have a blog!! They are addicting! Visit our family blog: www.heleekalesmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your little boy! He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete