Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 Days...

The 3 days is significant for two reasons. One it is 3 days until my due date and the other is we are going on 3 days not having a computer at home. (therfore another blog with no pictures! how boring, right?) So once again I am blogging at school, yikes! But it is during my conference and I have all my copies etc done. Not grading though...I keep hoping each day I would go into labor and I wouldnt have to worry about the grading (I was just saving it for my sub, I am sure he will love that!) and it keeps on piling up. I guess I better do a lil tonight when I get home, maybe, maybe not. haha! I taped the Biggest Loser last night because I had dinner with my friend Tiffany, it was nice catching up with her. We even teach at the same school (opposite sides of the building) and I still hardly ever see her! :( Therefore I have some shows to watch after school today.
I am pretty tired today. Very congested, having a hard time breathing etc. The lovely symptoms you get close to your due date!
Tomorrow is the start to baseball coaching school. Yes, my husband will be partaking in this conference however he is driving back and forth each day so he is with me at night. Thank goodness!! I know he is torn though. He loves baseball coaching school and looks forward to it every year. I must say I am glad the time is here...I LOVE baseball season! After last season I cant wait to see what this season brings...plus most of the baseball players I taught Alg. I 3 years ago (which makes them seniors and me feel really old) so it is super fun to watch them play ball!
I am just rambling...more updates later. Just wanted yall to know that Chance is still in mommy's belly and he must be very comfy! I have been walking, doing squats, lunges, walking stairs etc to get him to drop or see some progression...all I am doing to myself is making it harder for me physically to walk because my butt and legs are so sore! Talk about a waddler! haha.
More updates later...and hopefully some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment