Monday, January 11, 2010

5 days BUT maybe MORE and 27th Birthday

The dr. appt. this morning wasnt very promising that Chance will make his debut early. I have dialated 1 whole cm but still carrying him very very high. He must be latched on my ribs for dear life! :) Everything normal - blood pressure etc. I had lost 2 lbs, yipee! Not sure why, but its good to hear. Dr. Wilson thinks I will go to my due date even past it a few days. As long as my baby boy is healthy I am happy.

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. It was a good day, not much went on but it was a good day. I had lunch with my best friend Ashley. We went to Chuy's. I would post pics but I am at school writing this blog because our computer at home is with the Geek Squad at Best Buy because we got a virus! ugh! Therefore pics will have to come at a later time.
I went to Target after lunch and bought these precious zebra stools for our kitchen. They are more for decoration than anything. They are from my mom for my birthday! I will post a pic of those too at a later time. When Doug got home from watching his baseball boys we changed and went for a walk. A cold walk...it was freezing!
We then cleaned the whole house, dusted, vacummed etc. Needless to say we are ready for Baby Chance to come into this world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment