Friday, January 29, 2010

Daddy is it Game Time Yet?

today is opening season of BASEBALL. so Chance and I put on our baseball attire and took a few pics. my hair isnt the greatest but when you finally get your lil baby ready its time to take the pics before he gets fussy. I put on my Connally baseball sweatshirt and Chance's outfit says "Daddy is it game time yet?" Before we were ever thinking of having kids I found this outfit and bought it. It is still pretty big on Chance but I put it on for fun anyway.

This post is especially for you Doug. We love you so much and hope that this baseball season is the best yet! Good Luck and dont stay gone too long at practice.


I love you Daddy.


































1 comment:

  1. Yall both are precious!! I'm glad everything is going well!!

    ReplyDelete