Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas, New Years and much more

There has been so much going on the last couple of weeks. Christmas was wonderful. We had a great time with our families. The boys have been hunting a lot so mom, Robin and I have been resting, eating and playing games. :) Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks...one night over the holiday's. We went to Outback for dinner with Doug's mom. Stella didnt get to go though, :(

Sitting on the couch at my PaPa's...We were at my grandpa's and Dale and Doug....well the picture speaks for itself and then...Dad was in rare form...Picture of my favorite POPS!When Doug wasnt gone hunting he was putting together the bassinet and stroller...you should ask him how much fun he had, ha!

Here is a pic of mom, robin and I one day over the holidays. We didnt plan the RED and Black we just think alike... :)I had lunch with two of my best friends and their lil ones this week. We went to the Cheesecake Factory...Kate, Lyla Grace, Baxter and Robyn...We had a good time.

I am 38 weeks today...Chance will be here soon! My dad bought him his first golf club this week...poor baby doesnt know what kind of family he is getting into! He will have to be involved in every sport! :) I go to the doctor Monday to see if anything is progressing. I went last week and I had effaced 50%, but I am still carrying him really high...my rib cage hurts! We start back to school Monday. Hope everyone had a great New Years and you are blessed in 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment