Thursday, January 28, 2010

My lil boy...





is growing up and changing everyday, so that's what everyone that sees him says. I just think he is still so small and precious in every way. We went out today to get me a sandwich for lunch. It took us 3 hours just to get ready to go. Hopefully I will get better at that. Chance did so good in the car until you stop. ha! We were going to eat at this lil place that has the best sandwiches but I ended up getting it to go. I was nervous he was going to get fussy and then here I am trying to scramble to get out of there. Plus it was raining...


isnt he a hunk already??!!


Tomorrow my mom is coming over!!! She is staying the night too. Cant wait! Baseball season officially starts tomorrow and Doug is holding tryouts and then having practice after that so he will be home late and then he has baseball Sat. morning too so it will be me, mom and Chance. I need to get started on getting Chance some monogrammed Connally Baseball attire. I am so excited about baseball season...not having my husband gone though. Good thing he is the head coach so he can set his own practice hours etc. :)

Here are a few pics of my lil man...he is 11 days old today.
This blanket is the one my friend Amanda made him. It matches his bedroom colors. Speaking of nursery I need to take some pics of the nursery and post them!
He likes holding his own paci!! haha







No comments:

Post a Comment