Friday, January 8, 2010

8 days...

Chance is due in 8 days...8 days...My next dr. appt is Monday at 8:20 in the morning. Hopefully things are progressing. Each afternoon before I leave school I have to get everything ready all over again as if I wont be coming in the next day. You just never know what can happen in minutes or hours. I have a student that comes by every morning (I dont even have him in class til 6th period) just to see if I am here. He said he wants to be the first person that knows I had the baby. Some of my students before they leave will say "you are having your baby tonight miss" Well I have made it all week. I am not having many contractions but my friend Chelsi who is in medical school said that being effaced 60 % is really really good. So we shall see.
Doug and I have been doing the wii fit at night. We love the obstacle course. If you dont have a wii you all need to invest in one.
Sunday is my birthday, the big 2....7.... My parents are coming tomorrow and we are going to dinner with them and mom and I are getting a pedicure! Cant wait. I think we are going to eat at PF Chang's.
Have a good weekend and stay posted to when and if anything changes...either way Doug and I will have a new baby boy in our lives sooner than later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment