Tuesday, January 5, 2010

38 week Dr. Appt.

We went to the doctor yesterday for my 38 weeks and 2 days appt. I get so nervous going to these appts and so I have to have Doug talk to me the whole time to distract me. Yesterday he was doing a lil dance to the background music as we waited in the room. So funny...
Anyhow, I was hoping he was going to tell me I am progressing along...but instead he told me I could possibly go a week + past my due date. Due date is next Saturday...I honestly thought he might induce before my due date considering baby Chance is already 7 lbs. I know they are just estimating his weight by measurements etc but come on man! I am very blessed however to have had a healthy pregnancy. My blood pressure is great, no swelling in my feet yet, now my hands are a different story. If I am cool my hands are fine but when I get hot they swell up.
I had dialated 1/2 cm and am effaced 60% but baby Chance is hanging on to my ribs and not dropping at all. The lil guy is so comfy in mommy's belly. :)
After we left Doug and I had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. One of our favorite places and then we headed home, I took a bath and snuggled up on the couch and watched the season premiere of THE BACHELOR!! Tonight the new season of THE BIGGEST LOSER starts....
I was teasing Doug last night that our lil boy will go to school one day saying "Did yall see what happened on the Bachelor last night" When he should be talking about Children movies and shows.... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment